Remembering the lives of your family, friends, and pets is a part of the grieving process. If you are searching for a way to memorialize your loved ones, one of the best is through cremation jewelry rings. These are rings for the ashes of a person’s loved ones, which give families a precious way to remember someone in a way that is personal and discreet.
Turning ashes into cremation rings is a personal expression of the deep connection and love you shared with the people closest to you. It is a way to preserve your loved one’s memory safely, and promise to honor and keep them without always, wherever you go. Read on to know more about cremation jewelry rings.
Cremation Jewelry Rings for Human Ashes
Cremation jewelry rings for human ashes look like normal rings, but they have a discreet interior compartment that is designed to hold cremated ashes or other tribute in memory of a loved one. It can also be used for the ashes of your beloved pets. The ashes are protected by a sealed, threaded screw. You can wear it as a daily reminder of your family member, friend, or pet.
Cremation jewelry rings are versatile, and they offer a great option for those who are looking for a unique way to honor a loved one who passed away. These are also available in different metals. Aside from ashes, you can also choose to fill them with other tributes, like hair, ashes, dried flowers, or a piece of favorite clothing. You can also have the ring personalized with engraved text.
Different Metal Options for Cremation Jewelry Rings
As mentioned above, cremation jewelry rings are available in different metals. Here are some of the metal options you can choose from:
- Sterling Silver: This is an affordable option for those who are searching for a cost-effective way to remember a loved one.
- 14K Yellow Gold: This is a great option for those who are looking for the best metal. However, they are usually made to order and cost higher.
- 14K White Gold: This metal has beautiful tones, and it looks elegant. This can be an expensive metal option, too.
- 14K Rose Gold: This is an affordable option for those searching for something extraordinary. However, it can be very expensive, too.
Different Ways to Wear a Cremation Jewelry Ring
There are different ways in which cremation jewelry rings can be worn. Here are some of them:
- As a promise ring: You can wear a cremation jewelry ring as a promise ring on the ring finger of the right hand. It is a symbol of your commitment and love.
- As a wedding band: You can also wear a cremation jewelry ring as a replacement wedding ring after the loss of a spouse or partner.
- On a necklace:Cremation jewelry rings can also be worn on a necklace, and it can serve as a fond reminder of a person that you cherish.